I have been tagged by Ro who is a blogger I have only recently begun to read. Thanks very much chum!! this is a Meme about sex so have posted it on Battle so as not to embarrass those of my friends who are not interested in this.
But weeks ago I was tagged by VBF to do a Meme but I had not got around to doing it so here it is.
Seven Random Facts about ME!!
1. For a while I was the chair person of our Town Football Club's Youth Division. Thre were 11 teams 8 boys teams and 3 girls teams.ranging from Under 10's to Under 16s. Whilst I was The Club Secretary Prior to being the Chair, I personally knew every child there and their parents. Less than a season after I resigned the club had folded. The people running it after I left didn't have a clue.
2. I experienced my first hangover (which lasted for 3 days) when I was on my French Exchage with the school. I turned 15 during the 2 weeks we were there. On the coach tavelling out there one of the boys had dared me to drink as much as him. He got drunk I didn't. So when we met up later in the week (we were not supposed to see our friends while we were there, but the french kids were friends so we did meet up). I remember we spent a whole day in this hut, lots of booze and smoking,Jimmi Hendrix and Santana playing on screen. By the time we got back to my exchange friend's (we detested each other) aparment I was out of it. I was then stuckin bed ill for three days. I was still drunk for the whole of the journey home.
3. I have smaller feet than most women. I take between a size 3 (36) or a size 4 (37) UK size (european I think). I have often had people comment on how small my feet are. This doesn't help when I want to buy shoes most adult shoes start at size 5. I can buy my shoes from the children's department (which are tax exempt) but as you may remember I like my high heels. Once many years ago I bought a pair of black shoes to wear to London for a social event. The heel broke but when I went back to the shop they didnt ahve any other suiable shoes in my size so they had to give me my money back.
4. I was bullied at school when I was 15. One of the girls decided to bully me because my dad was standing for election for the local council. This went on for months until one day I had enough and took an overdose of out of date asprins. It didn'twork and next day I we into school and when she began to bully me when I was on my own I fought back then went to find my teacher who happened to be with the head master. (princple) She never bullied me again.
5. I am a direct decendant of the man who owned the company that invented the toy balloon. When my mother was researching the family tree we discovered that my father's great grandad JG Ingram owned the patent for the toy balloon. I had grown up knowing that the family had owned a factory near Chigwell in Essex that manufactured rubber medical appliances and hot water bottles.
6. I have only ever flown once and that was for a day trip to lapland to see Santa 3years ago. we left home at 5am to get to the airport for a flight at 8am and arrived back home just after midnight. It was a lot of money for one day but it was so worth it. I will never forget the exhilaration of travelling at speed on a skiddoo across the frozen lake in the dark at 11am with snow coming down. Seeing my son and his little cousin playing atmaking snow angels was awesome too as was the Ice palace where even the tables and seats were carved out of ice.
7. I am totally in love with a man I ahve never met. Anyone who reads this blog knows about my Romeo. we have been wanting to get together for two months but his work has kept him out of the country for all but 2 days since 21 st February. Right now he is 5,400 miles away. Other times he is closer only a few hundred miles away but still on the continent so he might just as well be thousands of miles away. The lovely thing about this is that he feels the same way.