Saturday, 10 November 2007

100 posts

I have been tagged by pixie to do this it also happens to be post 100 on this blog


8 passions in my life


my four boys
my music
my writing
my reading
fresh air
my computer
my friends
compassion


8 things to do before I die


ride in a hot air balloon
ride in a helicopter
learn to ride a horse (I have a fear of horses)
finish at least one book
see my boys grown up and settled
find a man who is worthy of my love
finish my IT course
travel widely


8 things I often say


I suppose you can’t get home any other way
What homework have you not done ?
Use headphones we don’t all want to hear it!!
Hugs as always
You know where I am if you want anything
How much do you need?
I’m not playing the field anymore
I may not have any money but I am happier than I have ever been

8 Books I read recently


The Beachcomber - Josephne Cox
Trust Nobody - June Hampson (my writing tutor)
London – Edward Rutherfurd
The Quest - Wilbur Smith
Tease Me – Dawn Atkins
Sinners – Jackie Collins
Triumph of the sun – Wilbur Smith
Sex, lies and online dating – Rachel Gibson



8 songs that mean something to me


I’m not in love – 10CC
Lady in Red – Chris de Burgh
I just called to say – Stevie Wonder
Cherry Cola – Savage Garden
I will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
Whole Again – Atomic Kitten
All Woman – Lisa Stansfield
All your Attention – Daniel Bedingfield

8 Qualities I look for in a friend


compassion
humour
honesty
warmth
trust
intelligence
spirit
courage

8 people who I'm passing this on to


Dj Kirkby
Chopski
Emma
Her Indoors
Complex Girl
Wyld Cat
George
Cheekyfaces

6 comments: