Monday 30 June 2008

Happy Birthday Ron

Some of you also read Ronjazz before he had to close down his blog. Tomorrow is his birthday and I would like you to join me in wishing him a good day. He has not had the best time in the last year. Ron is a talented actor and singer in chicago, he has very strong beliefs which have at times caused him to be the recipeint of unpleasantness from those who don't share his beliefs. those of you who know Ron as a friend are very lucky indeed as he is a very caring man.

Ron is also a very talented writer who is blessed with a great imagination, anyone who has read any of his Harem stories will testify this to be so. Some of us have been honoured to be the subject of one of his Harem stories. He bestowed this honour on me last year. Ron is a very sensitiveand loyal soul, who has had lots of hardship to cope with in this last year, I hope you will join me in hoping that the hard times are now behind him.

Ron I wish you everything you wish for yourself

4 comments:

Annie Wan said...

his story touch has a memory was one of the most memorable and poignant in the blogbook. after reading it i had to take a walk for a bit.

Happy birthday ronjazz :)

Trixie said...

Happy birthday from me as well Ron!

Ronjazz said...

Oh,my God, Lady...What a wonderful gift! Thank you, thank you...:) And I'll be back by the end of the month.

nitebyrd said...

LIR, everything you've said about Ron, is true. He is a wonderful friend and a talented writer, actor, singer.

I'll join you in wishing Ron, a fabulous year, full of amazing opportunities and everything, everyone his heart desires.