Monday 9 June 2008

Time and Trust

Last week I mentioned that there were some tarot readings whilst I was visiting Vi. Both Vi and Bollinger Byrd read my cards for me. They did this drunk then again sober the next day.


There were a number of similarities in each reading. It seems my work will go well but I should be careful of someone in my work place who is jealous, I can relate to this.


My love is coming in for me soon.


But one thing that kept recurring was that I feel as though I am being attacked but I am not really being attacked. I have thought about this and in all honesty I don't feel as though I am being attacked. However something that I do feel is very defensive so Ithink this is where the being attacked comes from.


To illustrate this last night I was chatting on IM and was asked about Romeo. The person I was chatting to said they were going to play devils advocate. But this was very brief as, he only asked me one question before my reply led to him saying........


what ever I say you are going to defend.


probably


You see I don't feel as though I am being attacked but I do feel that I am constantly having to defend Romeo and my reasons for holding out for him.


Last night after my migraine had gone but I was still feeling washed out I was doing a bit of surfing and found Jonathan Cranier's web site. On a whim I checked out the love characters. This is part of what it says about people born under the same sun sign as Romeo.


to win the heart of one of these people. You give them time. Lots of it. Months if need be. Years if you really care. And you also give them that time if you want the relationship to last. You think of the long term. You make it abundantly clear that you mean business - and you prove it, by offering your trust. You don't use words - for words are cheap, as every Taurean, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarian knows.


You don't make dramatic gestures. Indeed, you keep drama to a minimum. For even if they appear to thrive on it, they secretly find it threatening. What they want is stability, plain and simple. For while some people consider continuity to be just a little boring, these deeply loyal people crave it like a drug. And rightly so, for they deserve it.

I didn't know any of this but it was what my instincts have been telling me from the start.


Something else that came out of my readings was that my inner strength comes from strength itself. Sometimes giving Romeo the time and space without being dramatic and making demands has taken all the strength I possess. But other days it feels like the easiest thing in the world because I do trust him implicitly.

23 comments:

Vi said...

I do hope it works out for you hon.

Ron said...

ooooh I LOVE tarot card readings. I've had several, they all seemed to be accurate in many areas.

Isn't it amazing?

Hey, I think your smart in following your own inner feelings about holding out for Romeo.

I found that following my instincts, has ALWAYS lead me down the right path.

Trusting.

Have a great evening, Lady!

DJ Kirkby said...

Trust is so important. Wishing you everything nice.

Annie Wan said...

i'm proud to know ya - really! a strong woman, sensitive, in tune with her instincts and like the others hope this works out for you too x

Ronjazz said...

Keep in mind, Lady, that all trust is earned. If Romeo has done his work for you, then yes, he's earned it, and no amount of opinion from others should sway you. Actions really do speak louder...quite often...:)

Karen said...

In the end you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You know what you and Romeo have together and that's all that matters. I hope you will both be very happy together.

Fire Byrd said...

You have to believe what is right for you... no-one else knows what is right for you.They may try and tell you, but hey you live your life thae way you want it.. end of!
bbx

Dark Side said...

OO LiR you are braver then me, I tend to stick with the element of surprise...lol..xx

Lady in red said...

Vi so do I honey

ron some how I just knew you would be interested in tarot, perhaps you should have a reading to see if they show a cooler period for you

dj thanks and yes I do trust him, I could shake him sometimes but I do trust him.

mei what else can I say but thanks. Maybe one day I shall have what you and the darling have

Lady in red said...

Vi so do I honey

ron some how I just knew you would be interested in tarot, perhaps you should have a reading to see if they show a cooler period for you

dj thanks and yes I do trust him, I could shake him sometimes but I do trust him.

mei what else can I say but thanks. Maybe one day I shall have what you and the darling have

Lady in red said...

ronjazz I wouldnt have this trust in him if he hadn't given me reason to trust him

gypsy I know I don't need to explain myself but I do feel as though I am constantly defending the situation I find myself in. So many people think that because we have not had a chance to meet and because he goes silent for days sometimes weeks at a time that he is messing me about. I can honestly say that I 95% believe that he is not messing me around and it is only other people saying that has created the 5% doubt.

Lady in red said...

BB I know that you know more than anyone else how much he means to me and the amount of trust and belief I have in him xx thanks for being there for me

emma I can honestly say he does surprise me, the unexpected phone call or text message like the one tonight saying hes returning from Iceland tomorrow. All I need now is a surprise visit.

nitebyrd said...

LIR, no one, NO ONE, knows your heart better than you. You should never have to defend what you feel in your heart to those that truly care about you.

Casdok said...

Tarot reading is interesting and certainly makes one think!

Joanna Cake said...

This makes very interesting reading. I will try to put some of it into practice with my Aquarian.

Lady in red said...

We seem to be without an internet connection at the moment. Orange are trying to fix the problem which appears to be a line fault.

Not sure if this a good time to tell them that I am changing my broadband supplier in the next few weeks.

As of last night I was told the problem should be rectified in the next 24 to 48 hours!!!

Utter Basketcase said...

That is sooo cool!!!

I want mine read now!! xx

Anonymous said...

good luck honey, fingers crossed for you x

Lady in red said...

nitebyrd my heart is still telling me to hang on in there

Lady in red said...

Casdok it is lovely to see you back here again does this mean you are back blogging?

Lady in red said...

cake I have an Aquarian in my family I shall have to take a closer look at this to see if it fits with him too.

Lady in red said...

giggle I find it interesting and use them to affirm what I think I know, making situations clearer rather than for making predictions

Lady in red said...

thanks wayne