Saturday, 7 February 2009

Best experience ever

I was at work when I got the text mid morning


How will I get home?


This was the start of a flurry of calls and texts.


It was 12.40 when he told me he had arrived back where he had started from. I told him I would be there around 1pm


I arranged with my colleagues that for a change I would be going out at lunch time and taking at least an hour instead of my normal 1/2 hour at my desk.


When I arrived after driving through sleet to get there he complained bitterly that I had parked in a puddle.


As I drove he told me all about his last few days. Building a sculpture out of snow to represent something that the whole group felt would represent what they wanted out of this week. They made a flight of steps to represent steps to success.


He told me about being sea sick as they rowed canoes down a very cold river.

He told me that he made an omelette for the first time in his life and they didn't use milk.

He told me about the rock climbing, high wires and other things they did.


In short my quiet, shy boy talked all the way home. He told me that he feels more confident, they had learnt how to get over his lack of confidence. He told me that he could see the difference in others as the week progressed.


When I arrived home I watched him walk towards our house with a slight swagger as he carried his bags and his sleeping bag before I turned my car around and drove back to work.


When I got home he was on the pc chatting. Apparently he has put a message after his name on MSN that he has just had the best exerience of his life


For me that says it all. I am glad he has had a good time even though his mother was worried about him in the blizzards doing all these outside activities.


Welcome Home ET


9 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Ah how wonderful! Great pic too! xo

Fire Byrd said...

How wonderful to have made him feel so confident, and for mum having faith in him.
Good looking isn't he! Is he wearing nail varnish ??
xx

Andrea Wh@tever said...

This post is making me emotional. Kudos to ET. Hope that this the beginning of something wonderful in his life

Mel said...

Gosh......does a mom proud, huh?

:-)

nitebyrd said...

Wow! I'm smiling at this! What an extraordinary experience he had. You're right to be proud!

林曉培Maggie said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

王菲Fay said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀