Tuesday 10 February 2009

After the date

After I got home I lay on my bed and wondered what he really thought about me. I was just starting to write him a brief email to thank him for a lovely evening when he text me.

Thank you LiR for a lovely evening. so glad to put a face to a name behind the emails, txts and phone calls. I was very nervous, sorry if it showed, NN sweet dreams. Kama xx



I emailed him that I thought he was lovely and a nice kisser.



In the morning we exchanged the usual pleasantries by text.



I was pleased that nothing seemed to have changed yet I was concerned. How did he really see me now that we had met. Were we destined to be nothing more than friends? I decided to keep myself busy.



Imagine my suprise late in the evening when I received this email.



and thanks for a lovely evening last night. I was very nervous and apprehensive, I can tell you. What was really nice was that our converstaion never dried up and you are very easy to talk with and that put me at ease. You are a lovely lady and I really enjoyed your company.



I would like to see you again LiR. NN sweet dreams. Kama xx



mwah


...forgot to mention LiR that your kisses were soft and luscious. You too are a good kisser.



We have continued to exchange emails and text messages intermittently each day since our date. I don't yet know when I will see him again but it is definitely on the cards and if I have anything to do with it I won't have to wait for too long.

11 comments:

CheekyDani said...

Awwwww...

Swoon...

x

Lady in red said...

Hi Dani

I think he likes me

I think he likes me

I think he likes me ........... does a little dance, a twirl

big grins

Annie Wan said...

really really happy for you. he sounds like a sweetie (((lir)))

DJ Kirkby said...

Awwwww what a nice post to read with my glum weary head on...it has made me feel a little brighter this morning. xo

Anonymous said...

Woooww! that post really knocked my breath out for awhile. Oh LiR, I am so happy, happy, happy for you. Hugs!

Dark Side said...

And why shouldn't he like you? He would be a fool not too.

It all sounds very promising can't wait for the next installment....xx

MarmiteToasty said...

Huge HUGE smiles for you.......

x

Fire Byrd said...

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to read this....
Here's looking forward to the next date, and the one after, and the one after, and the one after and....
hugs xx

Trixie said...

Ahhhh... thats great news Mate! I hope you dont have to wait longer either!

nitebyrd said...

Lovely.

I hope you don't have to wait long, either!

Mel said...

:-)

Awwwwwwww....

See!
Now, you just keep being all that you ARE.
Good things come from that.

*hugs*