Friday 17 August 2007

The sign is there

I just found a comment from Innocent in response to my post gonna fuck forest again. He says I will as the sign is there. I know exactly what he is talking about.

Yes the sign is there and has been for a few weeks now. When I drive home from work I have to use a junction where there have been ongoing road works for sometime. A few weeks ago a six foot approx sign suddenly appeared. It is on the edge of the road works just by where I have to stop at lights before exiting the junction. It appears to be a road sign that has been propped up about 4 or 5 foot off the ground only it has been turned so that you can only see the back of it and scrawled on it in large painted letters the word..........Forest

It appears to have no purpose yet it seems to have been placed there deliberately.
I have no idea why it is there or what it means but I cannot avoid seeing it.

No comments: