Friday 17 August 2007

breaking records

George has asked me if I would still be setting out to break sexual records during the next three weeks if forest had told me earlier about his holiday.

I would like to clarify that I am not setting out to break any records. If he had told me before the last minute I would have felt happier about the situation between us. This would have perhaps made me less inclined to accept as many of the opportunities which have suddenly presented themselves. I am not setting out to see as many men as I can while he is away. Opportunities to see others who I have previously met and one or two that I hadn't until now have been presenting themselves. I see no reason to turn them down. He has made it clear that he expects me to see other men. I see no reason to sit at home moping while he is enjoying himself somewhere unknown. but probably I wouldn't have bothered to meet anyone new unless they were extra special. I will however definitely meet up with Thomas if he can arrange to be in my area when I am not working.

No comments: