Wednesday 8 August 2007

Interview by Prada Pixie

Prada Pixie was interviewed by Trousers and asked for volunteers, and not being one to skip a challenge I decided to have a go. If you want to be subjected to my questions about you, follow the rules and I'll get back to you.

Directions for the interview meme:

1. Leave a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. Please make sure I have your email address.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



1.You have sons, what life lessons have you taught them, to help them cope with what gets thrown at them?

I hope that I have taught them that you are more likey to get along in life if you treat others with respect. I have taught them honesty and kindness.


2.Since you have had to deal with having had cancer how have you changed, if at all, as a person?

I guess that as a person I have not changed all that much, but I have learnt not to let my life slip by without getting in there and doing things. I am much more willing to try things now before deciding whether I like it. I discovered that life is for living not just for trying to get to the end of the journey in one piece.

3.Outside of having had children, what are you most proud of having achieved in your life?

Now this is a difficult one as I don't feel that apart from my children and related activities I have actually 'acheived' a great deal but I am on the way to achieving my qualification in IT skills for commerce. I am proud of my ability to use words in such a way that it gives pleasure to others which leads to my ambition of writing a book someday..........research is in progress. I shall begin a writer's workshop course in september.

4.Where would you like to visit in the world that you haven't yet?

As I have been to very few places I would love to go anywhere at all...sad I know but so true oh well when the boys have all left home and I have more time and money I shall start to travel

5.Describe your most romantic date ever.

my most romantic date will sound silly and it was only recent and very brief. It was back in april of this year when I received a text from a man I had met for a drink for the first time the previous day. he wanted to see me again but we both knew that I had the school run to do which wouldn't leave us much time. we met at a beauty spot fairly local to me. Although I had timed my arrival to the length of time it would take him to get there he was there before me. we walked through the woods holding hands as we chatted, stopping by the ponds to kiss. we only had an hour and we didnt do much but for me that was the most romantic date I can think of.

No comments: