Saturday 7 March 2009

I can see clearly now



Today I made another trip into town. First a visit to the bank to pay in a cheque. Can you believe I actually got a refund from the gas company after I changed my supplier. It is true they sent me a final bill that showed I was in credit. I rang them to ask how they were going to pay me back but the girl I spoke to didn't know what to do. This week I received the cheque.




Next stop the opticians




I now have my two pairs of glasses one for reading and computer work








and one for distance.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

VERY stylish!

Anonymous said...

Ohlala! Lovely.

Mel said...

Oh, now--see I like the computery ones!

Red, are they?
Very cool!

nitebyrd said...

You look fabulous in both! Red glasses are so sexy.

Dark Side said...

Love both pairs they really suit you, if you get fed up of swapping them over all the time though I can strongly recommend varifocals they are great once you get used to them...xx