Tuesday 11 November 2008

Holding out my hand

During my round of blogs this evening I visited alex & suze, I used to be a regular reader of theirs and have recently started reading them again. Tonight Suze was sharing this clip from youtube. How could anyone male or female not adore the yummy John Barrowman. Listening to his song I made a decision.

I have been thinking about this for a few days, I have been trying to wait until the end of the week but I am going to do this tonight. I feel that the message from this song is telling me this is the right time. I am going to send a text to Romeo apologising for making him cross. Now there is no need to get on your high horse, I am not saying sorry, I am not apologising for what I did, I am only apolgising for making him cross. I have always believed that no matter who is in th wrong you should always say sorry. I am stopping short of saying sorry but you get the idea. I am holding my hand out to the man I adore, I just hope he won't take too long before he takes my hand in his

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Doing what feels right, whatever that is is always empowering. Makes me feel good when I know which direction i need to go in. Hope it works for you.
xx

MarmiteToasty said...

:( how can you adore a bloke that constantly doesnt contact you for weeks on end....... but, whatever makes you happy, you go with your gut feelings :)

x

Lady in red said...

fire byrd I don't feel that I even need to think about which direction I am going it just is.

Lady in red said...

marmite I know exactly what you are saying and a year or even 9 months ago I would have thought there was no way.

I just know that he is worth it and in the end I will be rewarded for my patience even if I don't always manage to be patient

Dark Side said...

Whatever you think is best for you xxx

Trixie said...

Ahhh honey.... I hate it he treats you this way. I just want you to be so happy, cause you deserve it. xxx